Photobucket
Tuesday, November 25, 2008 @
wh00t~t0dae iish a sch dae...
abit sia sia0 in sch :X
when i'm alwai sia0 f0r th0se hu n0e mi well =.="
den aft lunch haf less0n @ level tw0
gt sum fck up ppl we quarrel wif 0n the f0ne l0ls~
s0 fun...
NS guy sum m0re...they t0t we (mi,zikin,gwen n janet)
nice t0 prank ;X
we nt b0rn ytd 0kie?!
ass...
t0dae less0n ended @ 3.45pm~
wheee
tml jiu wed, wed ler jiu thu, thu ler jiu
FRIDAY!!
h0!h0!h0!
s0 excited getting mai pay real s00n...
0h man!
recently s0urce da0 1 0ld s0ng which ii find it classical t0 mi
frm Zhusheng (hubby fren) f0ne...
nice luh...the s0ng iish the 0ne which it ii set it
as mai bl0g de s0ng n0rhx...
the lyric quite meaningful 0s0
can c0nsider using it as mai weddin backgr0und :=musci in the future l0ls!
here hw the lyric g0es.... :

Spoken Dialogue in Spanish:
"Cuando noche esta, te esperaré
Quiero volverte loco esta noche
Con la luna llena, te esperaré
Hoy morirás entre mis brazos,
Y nunca soñarás de algo mas"
When you're near me, I close my eyes,
I want to feel you by my side
When you kiss me, I close my eyes,
I want you by my side
CHORUS:When I realize there's no telling lies,
Then I know that once in a lifetime
Making love to you, every time it's new,
You know you're my once in a lifetime
[Spoken Dialogue in Spanish:
"Todo tu cuerpo temblará,Pero esta vez,
es realidadAún que el tiempo pase,
Nunca, nunca, lo olvidarás,
Sera, solo una vez en tu vida"
When you touch me, I burn inside,
Colder chills run down my spine
When you take me, it's hot in love,
- Can't get enough!
CHORUS:When I realize there's no telling lies,
Then I know that once in a lifetime
Making love to you, every time it's new,
You know you're my once in a lifetime
Once in a lifetime, once in a lifetime, once in a lifetime
Giving all I've got, I'm your love-me-not,
You're my lover, once in a lifetime
Taking care of you, every time it's new,
You know you're my once in a lifetime...

hehees
tt all f0r mi t00 p0st barhx nth t0 p0st...
shower mi wif luvs.(:

6:03 PM笨蛋爱傻瓜Y

♥ IISH MI.


Photobucket

SERENE 07.01.1991

Attach t0:

JACKSON NEO JIAN WEI♥

i'm a CAPRICORN baby! :D

Hate mi? Click Here


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

WANTED!!
♥DESIRES F0R SERENE.
Travel Ar0ud the w0rld wif Hubby
End 0f Aattachment
New Hairstyle
A LAPPY!!
Trip t0 Taiwan wif Hubby
Dye Hair
Driving Licence(Pending)
Earn al0t 0f $ t0 m0ve 0ut f this HOUSE
A t0uch Screen HandPhone

♥DESIRES F0R HUBBY.
Big dae t0 0RD
A Nintendo DS
A Lac0ste sh0e
Get use 0f mai t00pid attitude
Driving Licence(Pending)

♥ DESIRES F0R US
END-LASTING Luvs.
CARS
A set 0f c0uple Tees

TAGGIIES

Spammer PLS kindly FCK 0ff if ue dislike mi thx (:

Links.
Mai frenster.

Mai Private blog.

HUBBY♥♥♥
alex (FREN)
ah di♥♥ (BF Cousin)
candy♥♥ (FREN)
c0lleen (FREN)
edwin (FREN)
enen (ITE)
elly (ITE)
Felicia (FREN)
Huimin♥♥ (BF Sis)
jeslyn♥ (BF cousin)
j0ythi (PRI)
j0lin (ITE)
janet (ITE)
kamisa (ITE)
Gwen (Bitch)
marvin (SEC)
mel0 (MEI)
0wen (FREN)
pee ann♥♥ (fren)
peiling♥♥ (SEC)
phyllis (RDM)
stacy (RDM)
sally (ITE)
sihui (PRI)
shuhui (AES)
shufong (ITE)
swee sian (FREN)
T0mato cherrie (FREN)
Xiao B (BF cousin)
Xiao B n gf share (BF cousin)
Xueyi (PRI)
zhiwen♥♥ (FREN)

Preci0us M0ments.

August 2008 ♥
September 2008 ♥
October 2008 ♥
November 2008 ♥
December 2008 ♥
January 2009 ♥
February 2009 ♥
March 2009 ♥
April 2009 ♥
May 2009 ♥
June 2009 ♥
July 2009 ♥
August 2009 ♥
September 2009 ♥
October 2009 ♥
November 2009 ♥
December 2009 ♥
January 2010 ♥
February 2010 ♥
April 2010 ♥

Melodious


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com